Blinkie

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Uniqueness

I am me, you are you and that is why we are so UNIQUE in this world!


Would you really want to be like me exactly or someone else? Not, me! I have too many quirks that I don't think I would want anyone else to have them....some NOT so Nice and others down right funny and that makes me, well ME!



Unique in the dictionary is stated as:


"Being the only one:Sole"
"Being without a like or equal:unequaled
"Unusual"



I like how that describes each and everyone of us!! We are unusual and there is only ONE of us. No one else shares exactly the stuff that makes us, well us. How cool is that to know that not one person has my ability of thinking, or the ability to express oneself exactly like me.


I may share traits with other people since there are millions living right now, I may share same ideas, thoughts, likes, words, dislikes, emotions....etc. But not one has the combination that I have! Are you getting my point?




I have struggled with many things in my life, some worse than other things.


Some have made me grow


Some came at me like I hit a brick wall HEAD ON! OUCH!


Some made me laugh


Some made me cry


Some hurt me inside


Some made me feel good


Some came at the perfect time


Some came at the worst time possible



But, you see this makes me!




I am the kind of girl who will tell you how she sees it


I am the kind of girl who has doubts & fears


I am the kind of girl who likes to just stay home


I am the kind of girl who enjoys going for a good walk


I am the kind of girl who loves flowers & planting


I am the kind of girl who laughs at people when I shouldn't





And that makes me ME!

I can't tell someone how to live their life, how to change who they are because they are UNIQUE to themselves and everyone else.


I think we should all embrace in being UNIQUE in who we are!


Whether we do or don't like the way we look


Whether we do or don't like the way we feel


Whether we do or don't have a smile on our face everyday


Whether we are or aren't kind to everyone


Whether we are or aren't in a relationship


Whether we had to give up things we loved or didn't love




WE SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH WHO WE ARE!
WE ARE UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS,
WE ARE NOT A GROUP
WE ARE INDIVIDUALS!


I AM THE KIND OF GIRL WHO IS NOT ONLY EXPERIENCING LIFE BUT LIVING LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment