Blinkie

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Change?

Why does procrastination runneth through these veins of mine?




I put everything life changing on hold


Always saying "there is next week to start"


Or


"Monday is a good day to start, brand new week, fresh start!"




But that is just a big FAKE OUT!




I do well for a week or two then BOMB OUT big time! I give up, give in, push it to the side and don't fix the things I feel I need to. Is it just easier to give up?




DING! DING!


OF COURSE IT'S EASIER TO GIVE UP,ACTUALLY DOING THE WORK IS MUCH HARDER AND YOU HAVE TO BE MUCH MORE DRIVEN!


Good grief! I am more than frustrated with myself and my lack of will power, or lack of desire to change things... can't someone just do it for me? That would be so much easier wouldn't it?


Not really, I know. So much for wishful thinking!!!


It might sound I am depressed but I'm not just frustrated with my ability to stick to programs I say I am going to follow or more personal matters in my life.


I need to sit down and re-evaluate myself and where I want to be in 3 months time, do I want to contiune living the way I am, feeling the same way I am now, putting out the same emotions I am.....


OR


CHANGE THEM? Put out different emotions & feelings that are bursting to come out, and fix things in my life the way that the good Lord intended them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment