Blinkie

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day Two

Wow what a very very long day. I am so worn and wiped out today and I am not quite sure why, I feel as if everything is just gone from me and I have nothing to give to anyone. Here it is 6:30 in the evening time and I am ready to crawl into bed and call it a day.

Today has been so hard to get through. All the cravings of things that I could normally just eat and enjoy. The early Mountain Dew that gives me an energy rush to chocolate or something ever so sweet to curve that sweet tooth. Normally I would of just consumed them and thought nothing of it but on this plan I know it will do harm and I will not get the full results that I need from this.

They say that the 1st week of anything new is always the hardest and I am finding that more true as today has been such a struggle BUT I did not cave into those temptations that kept coming towards me today.

I did find out though that I do not like soy milk in cereal. I don't mind it in smoothies but soy is not the greatest.
Breakfast was the same as yesterday, didn't change expect I added the soy milk.
Lunch was somewhat a bust because I didn't have enough time to eat it which consisted of soup, banana, rye crackers.
Dinner was DELICIOUS!!!! I had chicken, brown rice and vegetables with pineapple juice, now that's a normal meal.

I told Guy today that I couldn't do this that I give up. But I know that I need to follow through, not so much about losing the weight but more of figuring out the water retention problem that is plaguing my body.

SO DAY TWO IS DONE WITH AND I STUCK TO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment